"It Takes A Village."
When it comes to band, this oft-used statement could not be more true. Even without the usual marching and concert band activities, we would not have navigated this year successfully without the dedicated support of many.
Many thanks to:
- Mr. Thomas - for adapting on the fly and keeping the music alive.
- Outgoing Board Members, Katherine Bates and Brooke Short - for serving another term of office, sharing institutional knowledge, celebrating our seniors, and keeping us (and me!) on track.
- Continuing Board Members, Matt Hardy and Beth McMartin - for keeping the numbers straight, steering Virtual Tag Day, and building community.
- Committee Members: Valerie Bertha, Melanie Brookes-Weiss, Beth McMartin, David Brookes-Weiss, Claire Ehmann, and Brooke Short for helping us audit our books and adjust our bylaws.
- Parents / Guardians of all band members - for showing up and contributing when we asked, especially in celebration of our seniors and to enjoy an outdoor concert - at last!